Terms and conditions of Pedigree 2023 Festive Season Competition
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this competition will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not participate.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all entrants involved in the Pedigree 2023 Festive Season Competition
The Pedigree 2023 Festive Season Competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Mars Consumer Products Africa Proprietary Ltd (”Promoter”), Allhart Office Park, 150 Western Services Road, Woodmead, 2191 South Africa.
- This Competition runs from the 20 November until the 08 December 2023.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to win a prize, the entrant must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter and/or any company contracted by it to help organize the Competition (Organisers) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants.
- To enter the Competition eligible entrants will be required to provide their first name, last name and a valid email address on the www.whiskas.co.za competition page. Entrants will need to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the tick-box before pushing enter on the completion form.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Competition.
- IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE PROMOTER WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change any detail of the Competition, without prior notice. The onus rests on the entrant to check the terms and conditions.
- THE PROMOTER MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION DECIDE THAT ANY ENTRY IS NOT ELIGIBLE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CONTENT OF THE ENTRY AND MAY DISQUALIFY A PERSON FROM THE COMPETITION.
- A participant may only win 1 (one) prize for the duration of the Competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value.
- Should a participant fill in inaccurate contact details or should the Promoter representative be unable to contact them for prize redemption within 14 (fourteen) working days, he/she will forfeit the prize and it will be allocated to another participant.
- There will be a total of 10 (ten) winners to the value of R812 (eight hundred and twelve rand only) each.
- Each prize winner will receive the following products:
1 (one) Dentastix Medium
1 (one) Dentastix Small
1 (one) Jumbone Chicken And Lamb Medium
1 (one) Adult Chicken & Veg In Gravy
1 (one) Adult Lamb & Liver In Jelly
1 (one) Rodeo Chicken 7-piece
2 (two) Tasty Minis Chicken & Duck
- There will be a total of 1 (one) draw, taking place on 8th December 2023.
- A total of R8,120 (eight thousand one hundred and twelve rand only) in goods as per point 14 will be awarded to 10 (ten) winners. The winners will be able to receive their prizes by supplying a postal address, where they will be sent the Whiskas products (South Africa only).
- All competition queries must be directed to one of our call centre agents on +27 0860 0027 40
between 09H00 to 16H00 on weekdays
- THE PROMOTER AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE THAT MAY RESULT IN AN ENTRY NOT BEING SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED. ANY PRIZE IS ACCEPTED BY A WINNER AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THE PROMOTERS AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE PRIZE.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant consents that the Promoter and/or Organisers may use names and images taken of the winners/entrants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner/entrant. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner/entrant has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by giving written notification to the Promoter and/or its Organisers
- BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, THE ENTRANTS, USERS AND/OR WINNERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTER AND/OR ITS ORGANISERS (INCLUDING THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, HOLDING COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES), THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION AND/OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF A PRIZE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION (OR NON-PARTICIPATION) IN A PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Competition and the Prizes.
- Entrants who, in the Promoter’s and/or Organisers sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Competition and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- By entering and participating in the Competition, entrants agree that the Promoter and/or Organisers may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Competition, which includes but is not limited to your full names, telephone number(s) and/or e-mail address. Such information will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of the Competition, where applicable, unless agreed otherwise, or unless disclosure is required by law or court order.
- The results of the draws are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the winner be found to have not complied with these Rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted, the prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The winners will accept the prize as is, at their own risk.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other Participants will be used solely in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Participant’s prior consent.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram, or any other social network.
- Copies of these terms and conditions of this Competition are available online at www.pedigree.co.za (“Website”).
- ADDITIONAL TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PROMOTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE COMPETITION AT ANY TIME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THE PROMOTERS WILL PROVIDE A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE AND IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANTS TO REVIEW SUCH WEBSITE IN THIS RESPECT. IN SUCH EVENT, ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS WHICH THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE PROMOTER PARTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE OR CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST THE PROMOTER PARTIES.