FESTIVE CAMPAIGN COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this competition will constitute your agreement to comply with and binding acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all entrants involved in the Pedigree Hamper Giveaway Competition (“the Competition”).
An entrant who violates or attempts to violate any of these terms and conditions will immediately be disqualified from the Competition.
The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding provided that such decisions are compliant with all applicable laws.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
The Competition is conducted by Mars Consumer Products Africa Proprietary Limited (“the Promoter” or “Mars”), located at Allhart Office Park, 150 Western Services Road, Woodmead, 2191 South Africa.
- This Competition runs from Wednesday, 17 November 2021 until Monday, 13 December 2021.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to win a Prize, the entrant must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition, eligible entrants, will be required to comment on the Pedigree Facebook competition post with a picture of their dog and tell us why their dog deserves to be spoilt this festive season.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted, subsequent entries may not be honoured or accepted.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Competition (“Disqualified Person”).
- On entry, entrants may be required to make an express declaration that they are not a Disqualified Person, nor related to such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries.
- MARS MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION DECIDE THAT ANY ENTRY IS NOT ELIGIBLE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CONTENT OF THE ENTRY AND MAY DISQUALIFY A PERSON FROM THE COMPETITION.